Accessing Laboratory reports on Zulekha Hospitals website:
After consenting for web publishing you will receive an user id and password by sms when first report is uploaded (ensure updated registered mobile Number). Different user id and password may come for different tests/different time of collection.
For viewing your laboratory report: –
- Reports are accessible through
Enter user id and password received on mobile number provided and click on log
- Reports are also accessible through
www.zulekhahospitals.com click on
“More on” arrow at the bottom of the home page -> click on view lab reports
-> enter user id and password received on mobile number provided -> click on log
- New user ID and password will be received after every
visit for Lab testing.
- Results of HIV tests, outsourced tests, Biopsy and
cytology tests are not published.
- Reports will be available on the Web up to 30 days
after publishing. After 30 days, password will not be valid.
- All reports should be interpreted by a doctor before
- If you are unable to login with the provided user id
and password or in case of any queries kindly email us at